- So This Is Love from the Cinderella soundtrack
- How Much Do I Love You by Diana Krall, Love Scenes
- Walk The Line by Johnny Cash, The Legend of Johnny Cash
- Let It Be by The Beatles, The Beatles 1
- Behind The Clouds by Brad Paisley, Cars soundtrack
- How Deep Is the Ocean by Diana Krall, Love Scenes
- Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks, Taking the Long Way Around
- All You Need Is Love by the Beatles, The Beatles 1
Showering: Cool Mama Bag for Under $50
I was walking through Target the other day and thought of a great gift idea that will cost you less than $50.
Take the Merona Organizational Tote Diaper Bag (complete with a ful-size changing pad) and add Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter and Mama Bee Leg & Foot Creme (Target carries this product line) with a personalized music CD of songs that she can sing to the baby.
Trust me, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Stars and Wheels on the Bus get stale real quick!
Total cost less the CD (you can get a pile of them at Office Depot) is $40.99! But the gift will look chic yet festive when you shove in some bright pink or turquiose tissue paper.
Here's a suggested song list, assuming that you (a) have these CDs in your collection, or (b) subscribe to a music service that allows you to purchase songs for a buck. Or, think about some of your favorite songs that have a special meaning to you that you'll pass along to your mama buddy and the baby!